Gelana Says....More and more professionals are supporting the  use of Plexus, see why below.
Michelle Blythe Spears's Profile Photo Reposted from Michelle Spears
https://www.facebook.com/jeffmichelle.spears/posts/512331665618487


So, you might be wondering WHY would a Holistic Health Coach choose Plexus as the products of choice for her clients?
Because as fellow ambassador, Kim Wilson Pollock, says, "As a Holistic Health Coach, lots of folks ask my why I do Plexus. And this is what I tell them:
The most impactful experience of my life was taking care of my mother while she was ill. Being a primary caregiver to a cancer patient was the most difficult and most rewarding job I have ever had.
My mom saved my life. It was because of her persistence in finding alternative ways to beat cancer that I started to research diet and nutrition and began to understand that what I was eating was slowly killing me. I would still be counting calories and eating Lean Cuisines & candy corn if it wasn’t for my mom.
Since that experience, I have dedicated my life to serving God. I believe one of the ways to do that is to help people. In particular, I have a passion for helping people understand what constitutes true health. And it’s not calorie counting and weighing on a scale. Food is medicine. What I have found is that Americans have difficultl sticking to a healthy lifestyle.
Plexus is a tool that helps people improve their health. That is why I joined Plexus. The products have helped me get back on track and they have helped thousands of people get off medication, stop drinking soda, reduce caffeine consumption and get off of sugar.
My clients, friends and family that take Plexus have more energy, get sick less often and live happier lives. And at the end of the day, when people feel better, they can serve God better. They can show up in their full ability to help other people in their lives. It’s about creating a ripple effect that is much bigger than just my ability to help someone."
Would love to help you get started with your plexus journey! 15 % off all orders, 60 day money back guarantee!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicide by Bully